“My true purpose in life is becoming a master at mastery itself, and helping other people do the same.” – Zach Babcock
On this episode of The Leadership Locker, podcast host and Alpha Podcasting Association CEO Zach Babcock joins Rich to talk about being an underdog and how to bounce back from adversity. Listen in as Rich and Zach discuss identity, mastery, and how to know if you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur.
Zachary Babcock is the host of Underdog Empowerment: a podcast for underdog entrepreneurs who have a grandiose vision, all the odds stacked against them, and everyone counting them out. After spending over 5 years in prison, Zach now runs a 6-figure business helping other Underdogs start their very own podcasts.
- 00:09 – Intro
- 04:36 – About Zach
- 05:08 – The importance of adversity
- 06:53 – Who is an underdog?
- 08:44 – Embracing the underdog mentality
- 16:26 – Marriage and focusing on what you can control
- 20:54 – Making decisions logically and acting on those decisions emotionally
- 24:50 – The Underdog Empowerment brand
- 27:47 – Identity and mastery
- 30:15 – Are you cut out to be an entrepreneur?
- 34:36 – Alter egos and honesty
- 36:25 – Affirmations
- 37:51 – Zach on podcasting
- 45:54 – Rich’s closing remarks
Here is how to connect with Zach:
Connect with Rich: