“When you push someone into a sales conversation they are not receptive. A sales meeting is not the place to do the education.”
Chris Walker was fired from his last job and decided to take matters into his own hands. Chris generated over $2,000,000 with a team of two, a freelance video editor, and an Adobe Suite subscription, but how? In this episode Chris covers areas of his marketing strategy that include being customer focused and utilizing the tools at your disposal properly. Learn his strategy and why technology is not your answer.
Connect with Chris
- Website – https://refinelabs.com/
- Podcast- https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/state-of-demand-gen/id1511588213
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-walker-41597028/
- Email- email@example.com
In this episode, we discuss:
- Platform use and accountability
- What is account based marketing?
- How to shift to customer focused
- Sales vs marketing metrics
- Why tech is not the answer
- Using money wisely to build business