“We were in the hallway counting on our fingers as the sharks waited for a response. We were young entrepreneurs – we didn’t expect this to happen.”
Meet Sarah Nuse and Megan Reilly are CEO and COO of Tippi Toes Dance. In Season 2 on the last day of auditions, they were in finally invited into the Shark Tank.
Sarah and Megan walk you through how they were “discovered” and didn’t actually apply, all the way to texting back and forth with Mark Cuban on the partnership.
This podcast is incredibly valuable for entrepreneurs because you can hear from the story not only how much they have evolved, but also the clarity needed to be completely behind your business.
Enjoy this wild ride with these positive upbeat entrepreneurs who didn’t want to sell their souls away.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The Experience of Being on Shark Tank
- Sticking to Your Values When There is Opportunity
- How to Make a Partnership Work
- How to Evaluate Partnerships
- Words of Advice to Women Entrepreneurs
Tippi Toes is a dance franchises with over 30 franchisees, offering dance classes, dance camps, parties, and even kids’ music. They started as a small business and now have grown into a national brand.
Connect with Sarah and Megan:
- Website – https://www.tippitoesdance.com/
- Megan’s Twitter- https://twitter.com/meganlReilly
- Sarah’s Instagram: https://Instagram.com/sarah_nuse
- Megan’s Instagram- https://instagram.com/meganlreilly
- Megan’s LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/meganlreilly-tippitoes
- Sarah’s LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarah-nuse-1211b57/
- Megan’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah’s Email: email@example.com