Lindsay McGregor is the CEO and co-founder of Vega Factor. Vega Factor is a company that helps organizations build high performing, adaptive cultures through, technology, learning programs, and process design. Lindsay earned her Bachelor’s degree from Princeton and attended Harvard Business School 2011-2013. She went on to work at McKinsey & Company, working with large Fortune 500 companies, nonprofits, universities, and school systems.
Lindsay and her husband Neel co-authored the New York Times bestselling book, Primed to Perform: How to build the Highest Performing Cultures through the Science of Total Motivation.
Connect with Lindsay:
- Twitter- https://twitter.com/mcgregorle
- Website: vegafactor.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lindsaymcgregor/
In this episode, we discuss:
- Merging Emotional Intelligence and IQ
- How to Collaborate and Motivate
- How to Set Expectations for Experimenting
- Psychology of Recruiting and Hiring
- Flash Points
- What Writing a Book is Really Like
- Working as a Husband and Wife Team
- Tactical and Adaptive Performance