Brandon Steiner is the Founder & President of The Steiner Agency and CollectibleXchange. He’s also a motivational speaker, author, sales coach and media personality. Steiner is the author of Living on Purpose: Stories About Faith, Fortune and Fitness that Will Lead You to an Extraordinary Life, The Business Playbook: Leadership Lessons from the World of Sports and You Gotta Have Balls: How a Kid from Brooklyn Started From Scratch, Bought Yankee Stadium, and Created a Sports Empire.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Looking at things differently and having a promotional mind
- Adding Entrepreneurial classes in the School System
- The Importance of Competition
- Being the Best and Knowing Your Competitive Landscape
- Finding the Right Partners