The death of Amy’s best friend in 2016 jarred her awake. Amy walked away from a 25-year career in teaching, consulting, and coaching to start her own business, Keys to Courage. She shares stories of trials and failures inspiring others to break through the fear that holds them back. Her mission is to motivate, uplift and encourage people to unleash their confidence and reach their ultimate potential.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Amy’s background of 25+ years in teaching, consulting and coaching
- Her motivations for getting on Social Media and overcoming fear
- Building Confidence and Expectation Management on LinkedIn
- Writing an open letter about sexual harassment/scamming to the CEO of LinkedIn, Jeff Weiner
- Honing in on your EQ, transferrable skills, expertise and gifts